7ef89838ac463bf551eca245f2718239f7d85a513573963ff1

Saturday 24 May 2014

Miley Cyrus I Never Told Jennifer Lawrence To Get It Together Post-Oscars

Given her own penchant for partying, it seemed a bit odd to think that Miley Cyrus would criticize Jennifer Lawrence for getting loaded and throwing up at Madonna’s Post-Oscars bash.

And when the “Hunger Games” gal told Seth Meyers that the Queen of Twerk told her to “Get it together” during the shindig, Miley hopped on Twitter.

Cyrus wrote, “That never happened,” before quickly deleting the tweet, but plenty of followers saw the statement before it was removed.

Lawrence previously explained, "I've never gone out after Golden Globes or Oscars or anything. I'm just so sick of people by that point. I'm like, 'Ugh, god!' But this time I was like, 'I'm going out.' And I puked.”

"There's this big fancy party, this Guy Oseary and Madonna party - if you get invited, you're like, you know, super-important. And I puked, on his porch. I was in such bad condition, and I look behind me while I'm puking, and Miley Cyrus is there like, 'Get it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment